Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mini Goals For July 2009

I am late posting my mini goals for this month. Here they are:

(1) Keep expenses to a minimum and not use the credit card as I will be going down east for two weeks to spend time with my friend who is terminally ill.

(2) Learn to paint a picture with acrylic paints.I picked up the basics to do this or at least try. I wanted to do this as paintings are expensive and I figure I might stand a chance so why not try lol.

(3) organize our family room.

If anyone would like to join me with doing monthly mini goals that would be great, I would sure love having the company :)

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Good luck with your goals! Which province are you going to?

Heather said...

I am in Quebec, one province away from you lol. I am heading for Nova Scotia though.